Working ahead a bit [7.5 hours]

I completed fabricating the brackets required to finish the aft section of the tailcone. Before disassembling the tailcone, I decided to work ahead a bit and prepare/fabricate various parts for the empennage attach section, including the trim system. There are a lot of parts to prime for the tail cone, and a few more won’t make any difference. I also added a bracket that Van’s sell, nominally for a Whelan strobe kit, but it can be re-purposed for many different uses. I don’t have specific plans for it at this stage, but it’s easy to fit now so why not.

  • tc20
    tc20

    tc20

    Misc. brackets and trim components
  • tc21
    tc21

    tc21

    Bracket for future use
  • tc22
    tc22

    tc22

    Working ahead a bit with battery mount and bell crank supports
  • tc23
    tc23

    tc23

    Brackets and inspection covers fitted to aft of tailcone
  • tc24
    tc24

    tc24

    Brackets and inspection covers fitted to aft of tailcone
Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.